How to Make Needed and Wanted Extra Money
There’s a saying which states: “You can never be too rich or too thin”. We all know that you can, in fact, be far too thin, a condition which may indicate illness and inability to eat properly to nourish the body, or an eating disorder, such as bulimia or anorexia nervosa.
That leaves us with being too rich, and this is something that most people would love to test for themselves. What is too rich? By which standards would one measure too much money? Many would just love the opportunity to earn enough to meet their regular financial commitments comfortably, plus make some extra money to attend to unforeseen, unplanned events, afford a few luxuries now and then, or build up a healthy savings balance?
Earning Extra Money
When financial times and conditions are tough, as they are now, particularly in South and southern Africa, most people, other than those who are spectacularly well-off, really need to earn a primary income that enables them to keep a roof overhead, pay for utilities and school fees, and put bread on the table. Because the bulk of the population has had to tighten its collective belt, items like clothing, entertainment and a few treats have become extras in many instances, requiring more funds in the household budget.
No Money-Making Tree
No one has as yet found that proverbial tree that yields money, so how does one make a regular, extra sum of money? One and all in this situation simply have to find an extra opportunity to generate extra income; that means an additional activity or job that pays you an additional sum for your efforts.
It’s not always easy to find a reliable, reputable source of supplementary income, but the Papillon way has been a saving grace for many a person seeking a primary or additional income, as the success stories relayed in our Papillon web pages clearly indicate. You don’t have to be a “born” salesperson either, since affordable Papillon perfumes virtually sell themselves, especially if you’re also wearing one of our fine ladies’ or gents’ fragrances.
A Few Easy How-To Steps
- Register as an agent online
- Select, purchase, and pay for your affordable starter/tester kit – small, medium, or large.
- Receive your kit, read through the supplied information and fragrance charts, and you’re ready to start selling and earning in your own time, at your own pace.
- Keep up to date with our monthly blog posts.
- Start with family and friends and ask for referrals.
- Build and maintain a good business relationship with your customers by also using affordable communication options like WhatsApp.
- Open a business bank account to keep your extra money separate, easily monitored.
- Rest assured that you’re distributing a great range of quality products at a fraction of imported perfume costs, and you earn extra money from your very first sale, without ever being set targets. You decide on your own target, because you know how much extra you want or need to make.
We’ve deliberately left one of Papillon’s new how-to suggestions until last, because it may provide you with an important reason to introduce yourself and Papillon products. We now also offer a Papillon hand sanitising gel, ideal for customers and yourself, when you’re out there making extra money.